Energy Lighting Services is growing by leaps and bounds. Since we've rebranded in Q1 2017, our project list has grown by several multiples. All positions will be based out of our headquarters in Hendersonville, Tennessee. (Approximate travel indicated below). We're looking to fill the following positions immediately:
- Project Manager – [2 needed] – Manage approximately 7-10 projects. Travel 15-20% +/-.
- Project Supervisors – [25 needed] Supervise lighting installation labor teams of 6 people (+/-) in various locations across the eastern U.S. Travel 90% +/-. Per diem and travel expenses covered.
- Logistics Coordinator – [1 needed] – Coordinate logistics of all product orders from various manufacturers, including inbound and outbound shipping and receiving to customer locations. No travel required.
- Staffing Coordinator – [1 needed] – Coordinate staffing of laborers at project sites across U.S. Work with staffing agencies, Project Supervisors, and Project Managers to staff laborers for each project. No travel required.
- Lighting Services Sales Rep – [1 needed] – Call on local businesses in Middle Tennessee to secure lighting maintenance & design contracts. Local travel daily.
- LED Retrofit Sales Rep – [1 needed] – Call on businesses all over North America for lighting design, maintenance, and installation, focusing on LED retrofits. Travel as required, typically <15% +/-.
- Lighting Service Technician – [1 needed] – Take care of weekly, biweekly, and monthly maintenance on lighting systems for our customers in the Middle Tennessee area. (e.g. replace bulbs, ballasts, etc.) Company vehicle and tools provided. Local travel daily.
HOW TO APPLY:
Make sure you read the directions. We don't call people back who don't follow the directions. :)
- DO NOT call our office, please.
- Choose the job that you are best-qualified for.
- Send a resume in PDF format (two pages, maximum)
- Send a cover letter in PDF format (one page maximum ). Cover letter needs to highlight how your experience and expertise meets what we're looking for.
- Deadline for applications is July 31, 2017
- Email all application information to email@example.com
INCOME & BENEFITS
- Wages based on job type, experience, and education
- 401(k), Health/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance available through payroll deduction (after 90 days)
- Unlimited PTO Program available for most positions (after 90 days)
- Flexible office hours at Hendersonville office